15 July 2008

Hey, Guido! (And In Other News)

...or whoever you are out there on Long Island that keeps calling me. If your number is 516-224-6026 either stop calling me or leave a fucking voicemail. Actually, don't leave me a voicemail, your accents are nut-shrivelling (and that's saying something comin' from a Masshole)

And in other news, I want to give a big, American "What's up!" to my steadily increasing Malaysian readership. For a tribute I was going to post a video of rubber harvesting from a children's educational show I watched from way back when I was a children. Unfortunately my memory is failing me and I can't remember what PBS show had a segment on tapping rubber latex in Malaysia. (Yes, I primarily watched shows like 3-2-1 Contact and Square 1 TV when I was young, which is why my life is so awesome today.) So if anyone out there knows what the hell I'm talking about, please lead me toward the promised land of sweet, sweet rubber-tapping video clips. I mean, children need to learn about hard labor at a young age...

3 comments:

Noga said...

maybe Ice-T is calling you.


get it!??!?!

WOW that was bad.

Alex said...

yeah, this is where you slowly back out of the room...

Noga said...

yeah, i should really start commenting on your blog anonymously...