16 May 2007

Coliseum, Young Widows Tonight

I'm gonna try my hardest to make this show tonight despite my head feeling like a balloon: it's allergy season, baby. 538 Johnson in Brooklyn is hosting Coliseum and Young Widows, so I'm pretty psyched. For anyone who hasn't been to this spot, it's a huge loft that a bunch of guys live in and throw shows fairly regularly. The building is about halfway between the Morgan and Jefferson stops on the L in the lovely industrial park area. Go check it out.

I know I haven't posted on any new albums recently, but I will try to soon. I've been busy immersing myself in Stephen Hawkings' A Brief History of Time and having my mind blown. Oh, and speaking of science-y things, some friends of mine have a new comedy/science blog up called Cyborg-Bonanza.

1 comment:

J said...

Thanks for the shout-out my friend.